Say it isn't so?!
Walt turned 4 last month! 4! I can't believe it!
Walt decided he wanted a Dusty Crophopper party and he wanted his party at
"the splash pad that has 4 buckets"
and so we did just that!! And it was so much fun for him, playing and seeing his friends.
Walter,
It is hard to believe that 4 years have already gone by....
It seems like I have always had your gentle hugs and soft, sweet words spoken to me.
But in reality it's only been just a few years that I have had those things that help make you so wonderful!
And then looking ahead I know that it won't always be this way.....
You won't always want me to kiss your boos-boos, help you brush your teeth, snuggle with you, play cars and build tents.
Though you'll always be my little boy, there will be a day that you grow into a man.
I pray that it is a man after Jesus. A man that listens and obeys the Lord no matter what. I pray that you are confident, yet humble because you are confident not in yourself, but in the Lord that dwells in you.
I pray that you will be a difference maker for God's kingdom.
My precious baby boy with your baby fat hands, freckled faced smile, and sweet, sweet spirit may you always know that Momma loves you!! Happy 4th birthday sweet WALTER!

No comments:
Post a Comment