Terrible twos? Nah, I say terrific twos!
I love that you have your own little personality:)
We had your 2nd bday party at the splash pad and you LOVED it!
I mean I can not think of anyone else that melts my heart the way you do Levi.
You are so stinkin cute! And it's a good darn thing.....;)
You're such an independent little boy and I love to watch you do WHATEVER you decide you want to do. I never knew a 2 year old could be as strong willed as you are ;)
There's not a dull moment with you....
You love to try whatever your brothers are doing.... (jumping off the side of the pool, side of a curb, playing monsters, building things, playing cars, throwing a ball)
and you don't mind squealing when they won't let you or you aren't getting your way...ha!
I love that even though you enjoy your brothers, there are lots of times you are content playing alone; it's a lot of fun watching you "vroom" your cars and "roar" your lions. And if we aren't watching you often try to make sure we are & especially your dad... "Watch Dada, Watch"
You have no problem letting us know when something isn't quite like you want and along with your animated facial expressions, you use those shoulders
to help show if you are happy, mad or sad.
Levi,
I know you will be a leader one day. I pray you use that for The Lord, leading others to Him.
I pray you will be bold and gentle, full of compassion for others.
I pray you will make wise choices and won't let anything get in your way from pursuing The One that loves you more than any other....The Lord.
I love you dear little one....and always will, more than you will ever know!!
Love, Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment