To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Just for the FUN of it!:)!:)

 Blaine LOVED cooking camp at church! 

 Little Levi sporting Blaine's old Converse (probably my all time favorite pair of the boys shoes...thanks Olivia Kessler;) )
 Blaine with his beloved Lily.
These two are so funny.....

Blaine saw a motorcycle a few weeks ago and announces after it passes by....
"It was a motorcycle like Mr. Mark's and Gigi's.  I'm going to have a motorcycle when I get bigger.  (pause) And when Lily and me get married, she will ride on the back"

Another time, Blaine just starts talking about how he's going to marry Lily....
And I tell him that he has plenty of time to think about that when he gets older.  I said something like "And you want to marry who God wants you to marry.  You want to make sure they love Jesus..."
To which he responds "Well, Lily loves Jesus. I know she does"


Silly faces!!!
 New, well, new to us, playhouse/swing set!! 
The boys have really enjoyed it!
Playing memory:)
 Listening to Grandmother read "Hank the Cowdog"

 "I di it Momma"


No comments:

Post a Comment