Premier is by far the BEST direct sales company to be a part of!!
I love Premier for so many reasons, but the main two being that they love Jesus and they love their jewelers, hostesses and customers!
I love that I have a family.
Seriously, there's no way to explain this.
I love that it's not just about jewelry! Matter of fact, it's more about Jesus and serving others than jewelry!
I love that we are a group of girls that don't compete; we build each other up.
We push each other to grow our business, but even more grow our faith.
I have learned so much this past year because I have great leaders (like my Premier mama...Michelle--above and my Premier Grandma--Daniellle and SOOOO many other ladies!!)
It's so wonderful to see how God uses jewelry to bring people together.
To minister to people. Really to build a commonality to share about Him.
I love that Premier gives me a chance to encourage other woman, not to buy something but to see themselves as God sees them.
I love that Premier has allowed God to speak to me in so many ways.....
And how cool is it that our Premier family was able to celebrate together at the baptism of one of our very own!!
And we had an entire day dedicated to saying thank you for those who have served and are serving in our special forces and those who are on the front lines every single day!!
I love that Premier has helped me work toward personal and financial goals that have been set.
I have truly been amazed the past year at just how much God has used my "little jewelry business" to minister to me and to others!! To sum it up....just like I told my Walter after rally when he asked what we did.....
It's ALOT about Jesus and serving and loving others! It's a little bit about jewelry!!












No comments:
Post a Comment