To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thoughts....thoughts and more thoughts.....

Guess today is a day for blogging and writing.....

Already blogged once (and written forever many pages in my prayer journal) and here we go again.....

1 Samuel 8:1-22

Often when God does not readily give us what we want, it is because He knows what our desire would cost us. Faith sometimes means forgoing our desires because we trust Christ to have a better plan for our lives. --Beth Moore

Romans 5:3-5
"....And hope does not dissappoint us bc God has poured out love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

Romans 12:1-2

Psalms 27 (the entire chapter!!!!)
"The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom should I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?"

"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in His temple"

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord"

What a powerful chapter....and those are just three of the verses.....I am just in awe.... go read ALL of these verses......

No comments:

Post a Comment