To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend ending in FREE!

This weekend started out heading toward rough, but it ended up being very fun and relaxing.
Blaine got over his "viral bug" by Friday afternoon and we were able to have some fun......
Blaine loves the Hillsong worship DVD.

Saturday we were able to go to Travis' 1st Birthday party.
Travis and Blaine are 4 weeks apart, are in the same Sunday school class and attend MDO together.....(And his mom is a friend of mine).

Saturday afternoon, Scott's Lt. had a shift party at his place near Navasota.
It was gorgeous! They have lots of animals (geese, ducks, a dog, turkey, donkeys etc), which Blaine loved, beautiful land (with ponds), nice cool porch and a swimming pool. We were able to visit with Scott's coworkers, eat, relax and play in their swimming pool. It was a fun and relaxing Saturday afternoon.

This was our quick Kroger stop Sunday afternoon.

(In case you can't tell what it is....3 24pks of Nestle waters, 2 jumbo packs of diapers, 2 big wipes ...216 count, 2 small wipes....64 count, 2 Olay Regenerist facial cleanser, 14 cans of veggies)
Total spent: $34.57
Total saved: $49.82
My trip would have been even better had I realized I had even more coupons for certain products....oh well!

And for my very FIRST FREE STOP........
Here's (part of) what I got at CVS......

It was 4 body washes and 4 candies (an additional starburst and two M&Ms were also purchased, but we have already eaten the candy;) )......AND IT WAS FREE! Yep, that's right.....I spent NOTHING! Total "savings": $32.81. And for those of you who coupon or know a little about CVS couponing.....I also have $8 Extra Care Bucks to spend on my next trip to CVS!

1 comment: