These days.....
Blaine is trying to repeat almost everything you say to him. It's really cute except when he begins jabbering to me or Scott and we have no clue what he is trying to tell us.....and we don't respond to his comments and demands the way he thinks we should and he begins to cry or yell at us. I know I will miss these days....
These days.....
Baby #2, who does have a name but only me, Scott and Blaine know, is growing very big. We have been going to Dr. Dawson every two weeks to monitor his growth since we found out there are only two vessels in the umibilical cord. Apparently there are suppose to be three and having only two increases the risk of growth defects. Praise the Lord!.....Baby #2 is growing (matter of fact he is measuring in the 90ith percentile in some categories) and he looks healthy on the sonogram we had on Tuesday. I hope I never forget these (God given) days (filled with blessing)....
These days.....
Since our return from MS Monday, Scott has worked Wednesday and Thursday night...and I miss him terribly! I guess I am so use to being together 24/7 (for the past 1 1/2 weeks). But it has been great when we do get to hang out. It seems like I have a new found love for him. I mean my heart beats so fast just at the site of him:)....and that can't be a bad thing! He really is an amazing man....and I am glad that he is my husband (of almost 4 years). These days.....I am so thankful for the man the Lord blessed me with.......
These days....
Blaine has been sick..... He was a bit fussy yesterday morning before Mother's Day Out, but did not have a fever. However, we got a call yesterday that he had a fever and I needed to pick him up early from MDO. We came home from MDO and Blaine laid on my chest and fell asleep for almost an hour. (I have to admit I soaked up the cuddling....it's been way too long since my baby fell asleep on my chest:), but I will be glad when he feels better.) Last night, Blaine whined and cried out a lot....needless to say my heart broke.....this morning he still has fever, but is crawling around faster than I can keep up.....Dont worry we do have a doctor's appointment today. These days I am thankful for a healthy family and cuddling.......
These days.....
I found my Hillsong DVD and forgot how much of a blessing and refresher it is to have playing while I am playing with my baby boy! And I have been constantly amazed at our God!....His love....His forgiveness....His grace.....He is.....thank you Lord for being.....thank you for teaching me.....these days.
These days.....
I need to go change a diaper.....
I will never get back these days.....I love my life.....I love my God....I love my family....I love these days.....
No comments:
Post a Comment