To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Phone photos blog update

I have been wanting to add photos from my phone for awhile now so here they are, some of them go back a few months.

This first photo was taken on our way back from the Alabama/LSU game (Alabama won as they were on the road to being the 2009 National Champions). Blaine had to have a diaper change and the only place we could find to stop at the time was the "Keg Package". It gets so hot for Blaine in his car seat we had him riding in only his diaper and a bib. I thought this was so funny and needed to have a picture taken for documentation.
Blaine went for a ride in the shopping cart for the first time. Blaine loved it and does such a great job sitting up.
Blaine playing with Lexi. Blaine loves her and Lexi is so sweet to take his abuse. I tried for quite some time to get a good picture of the two but they were both moving too much. This one is perfect though, Lexi's eyes were hidden by hair usually. Blaine was pulling her hair so hard that you can see her eye.
Blaine going for a ride in his big boy stroller for the first time. We were going to pick up Mammaw and Pappaw's Chirstmas present (which we still need to give them) which we are so excited about.
I have been keeping Blaine a little more recently as Shannon has been working a few more hours some days. Blaine was playing in the living room while I was picking up the house. I walked in and Blaine had flipped his bib around, I though it was rather funny because it looked like his super hero cape.
Shannon and I were driving around town running errands, with Blaine in his Christmas PJs. This was after Christmas, and after New Years too I believe. We got home and went to take Blaine out of the car and found him asleep in this position. How funny!
Another picture of Blaine while I was keeping him one day recently. He really loves playing with his new toys.
We had to take Blaine for a post operation check up. Blaine was being such a big boy. He has been so great since he got his tubes a little over a month ago.
Our phones are often the only cameras we have with us for those candid photos. I hope you enjoys the pictures of our little man.
I wanted to use this somewhere. I took it from a friend-
Dear Colt,
I told you they hit hard at Alabama.
Yours Truly,
Tim Tebow
Dear Tim,
I took your advice and quit before they made me cry on National TV like you.
Sincerely,
Colt McCoy
ROLL TIDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment