To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EXTRA EXTRA read all about it!!

Blaine crawled yesterday for the first time. Although it wasn't far, he definetly moved on the bed toward Shannon with a crawl, rather than a face plant. Shannon was so excited that she tried to have him do it again, but instead only got crying:) Blaine is getting his crawling hands and knees underneath him. Blaine crawled for me today too. This time I think he got two movements then went down. Blaine will be hitting light speed soon!

Blaine also had a big moment. He had been up for sometime before I got home from work Sunday morning and was playing in the livingroom. I walked in to greet Shannon. I looked over as I gave Shannon a hug and Blaine was waving at me as big as day. Blaine's smile was so big, probably the biggest I have ever seen! That smile made my day.

Blaine has started saying some words. We (Shannon and I) picked up Blaine from Mother's Day Out (AKA Father's Day Out) and Blaine was standing at the glass door watching for us (with his teacher's assistance of course). Shannon picked up Blaine and the director said dada to Blaine and he said it right back. She then told Blaine byebye and he said it right back too. That was so big of him.

We had to lower Blaine's bed because he is starting to sit up and pull up. Everyday is something different now and we are so blessed by him.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Mama and Papa Jones! Sounds like y'all have a precious little one growing right before your eyes! Hope we are just as blessed someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. check my blog.. you have gotten an award :)

    ReplyDelete