So much has happened these past few weeks. First of all, Congrats to Nick and Laura Harmon on the birth of Caraline Elizabeth!! We haven't meet her yet, but from the pictures, she's adorable! We may have to set up an arranged marriage...:)
Blaine has started crawling! He just started really going semi-significant distances two days ago. The funny part is when he gets tired, he resorts back to rolling to get around.
Also, Grandmother Raborn passed away last Saturday night. This week has been sad and happy all at the same time. It's been fun to hang out with family and friends; Jeff and Sabrina stayed with us for a night and that was fun! And we know that Grandmother is definetly in a better place, so I think that makes things a little easier for Scott and family!
Lastly, Gigi is coming to visit next weekend and we are making a trip to MS pretty soon. Gigi is flying in this coming Friday. Since Scott and I are walking to half marathon in Austin on Sunday, Gigi is going to be keeping Blaine. And...we have decided it's been too long since we've been to Mississippi, so we'll be going back in March for a week and a half! Woohoo! I can't wait!
Enjoy the pictures from the past month or so.....
I've been meaning to post pictures of them forever. Of course, I'm just now remembering.
love all the pics! let me know when you are going to be in MS... I might get to come see you!!
ReplyDeleteOK, if you are coming this way...you better make some Heather time! I want to see you and Blaine (Scott, too haha)!! How are you feeling? Your couponing is hilarious!! I need to start! Love ya and miss you SO much!!
ReplyDelete