Today was a great day. It started off for me sometime around 1 am. Blaine would not settle down and I took him from Shannon and got him right to sleep. Apparently later in the night though Shannon asked me to work my magic with Blaine again and I just mumbled to her and went right back to bed. I mowed this morning while Shannon took care of the little boy.
This afternoon was our first picture session. Shannon and I were both so nervous about the appointment time. Blaine is not on a schedule from day to day, but a new schedule everyday. Today Blaine's feeding was supposed to be right in the middle of the photo shoot.
We went in and Blaine was a star. He handled the first photos pretty well and then decided he was not going to cooperate until he was fed. After getting a bite to eat he was a super star and never even pooped or peed during the naked photos. Blaine was so alert during the shot and this will hopefully make the pictures turn out even better. The photographer even said she was impressed by Blaine today.
We are hoping Blaine will sleep better tonight since he was awake most of the morning and also during the photo shot. Tomorrow "Pappaw Junior" is coming to visit and we are so exicted for him to get to meet Blaine.
We are continually reminded of God's blessing in our lives. We pray for God to grant us patience and rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment