It's exciting, overwhelming, surreal, tiring, blessed and fun....these are just a few words to describe what being Blaine's mommy has been for me over the past week. Wow! It's been a week. I can hardly believe it..... something I have dreamt about every since I was a little girl...being a mommy. I often look at Blaine and wonder what his dreams, goals and ambitions will be in life. I only pray that one day he will find all of that in knowing Jesus as his Lord and Savior....and that he will know that's his sole purpose.
I am just continuously astonished by our little man....it's incredible to believe how he was formed and just how much he's already grown in the past week. We have been to see the doctor two times since discharge from the hospital...and Blaine has recieved good reports both times...he's gaining weight and looks healthy!
I hope this blog will be a great way for everyone to keep updated on our new life journey with our newest addition to the family......we love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment