Love, Mommy and Daddy
To our friends and family....
We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!
Friday, August 7, 2015
Happy 3rd Birthday Bebi (Levi)
Happy 3rd birthday Baby boy!! I absolutely can not believe you are 3 today!! You have been so much fun. You said your favorite part of today was having everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to you; my favorite thing about that was listening to you sing "Happy Birthday" with them.
Levi, you are such a cutie. And an independent cutie at that. You love to do things "by my own self". I love your confidence and playfulness. I love to listen to your sweet little voice when you speak, especially when you say "mommy". I love getting sweet kisses and hugs from you first thing in the mornings. You have grown so much this past year and really are growing into a little boy now. Mommy and Daddy pray that as you grow "strong and big" (like you pray for EVERY single time you pray) that you will grow in your love for The Lord and others. It has melted my heart hearing you sing "The B-I-B-I, that's the book for me. I stand on the word of God.....". We hope that you really do build your life on God and His truths! I can not begin to explain our love and adoration for you. You are cherished and loved so much sweet boy! Hope your 3rd birthday was spectacular.
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment