Our first day back to school this year was last Monday (August 10).
I say "our" first day because we are homeschooling again this year!!
And we are all pretty excited about it.
Did we have any first day school jitters? Nah! We have all been looking forward to this next year.
I am so glad that thanks to Scott, we actually have a home school room this year and
with one year under our belts, I think we have a better idea of what to expect.
Check out our new schoolroom!!! I can't tell you how much work Scott put into
getting this room ready.
Look at my 1st grader!!
Love this little guy.
And although Walt did the Kindergarten curriculum with Blaine last year,
he's officially a kindergartner this year!!
Love that precious smile!
My superheros after the first day of school
Can't get enough of these three
So this year we are changing things up somewhat.....
We are joining Classical Conversations; although co-op hasn't started, we have started some of the memory work. We are also a part of a co-op for PE called PEP.
Blaine will be doing My Father's World 1st grade curriculum, Math U See, Explode the Code.
Walt will be doing My Father's World Kindergarten.
Levi will be listening in and mainly doing fun things like puzzles, coloring sheets and a small amount of phonics (possibly).
I feel so blessed to be at home with these babies and be able to teach them this year.








No comments:
Post a Comment