7 months old already?!?!
My sweet baby Levi!
How precious you are to me and Daddy!
You are babbling like crazy now!
You even started saying 'mamamama' in your babbling
instead of just 'dadadada' :)
You are still an awesome sleeper!
You usually go to bed pretty early (between 6 and 7pm) and sleep for 10-12 hours!
You love your baby food and nursing/bottles!
You eat anything and everything that we give you.
One of my favorite things that you do is reach and touch faces.
It's like your way of showing affection and I love it!
You have also started opening your mouth, as to give kisses, when I put you next to my cheek
and ask for loving or kisses:)
I also love that you still play with my hair when you are nursing; you also grab it and hang on
if I am holding you and walking around.
You have started this screaming/yelling when you want our attention.
You still love to be held and cuddled; mommy and daddy love to hold and cuddle you too:)
You are really so, so sweet!!
We love you so much Levi!
We don't want you to grow up so fast....can you slow down?
Happy 7th mirthday sweet baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment