This week has been quite an emotional one.
Last Saturday I got a call and text from a dear friend from Rockin' C Ranch
(the camp where Scott and I met) with some heart wrenching news that
a friend from camp had been hit and killed Friday night.
Our family made the trip to Tyler, TX on Tuesday for the visitation and funeral of
Jason Albright.
We wanted to be there to support Jason's wife Erin and their 5 month old daughter, Emily
(who was born the same day as Levi).
While we were able to see friends we have no seen in months and some years,
the reality of death, pain and sorrow have hit hard.
Scott and I have talked a lot about not taking each other, our boys, family or friends for granted.
This life is just a vapor....
Praise God for that even though being on this side of death is painful!!
Please keep our friend Erin and Jason and Erin's daughter, Emily, as well as, their families in your prayers.....
Girl I'm sorry. I missed your call and haven't called back.
ReplyDelete