To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Over half way to 100 miles.....

The month of November is National Adoption Awareness month
and because adoption is something that is dear to me,
and I feel like God has given me the ability to run 
and commanded to help the widows and orphans, 
I am still looking for 9 people to partner with me in pledging $0.25 per mile I run
(which is $25 if I reach my goal of 100 miles)

I wanted to give an update on my progress....
Here are my runs....
 11/1
 11/2
 11/3
 11/5
 11/6
 11/7
 11/8
 11/9
 11/12
(I started walking to cool off before I realized I had not taken my picture...it should be 8 miles and 1:16 time)
11/13


Total miles: 54.2
Time: 8.77 hours
(I know that I am not the fastest runner, but slow and steady right?)
Gas saved: $2.85
TVs powered: 126.36
Doughnuts burned: 36.56

On the down hill now....45.8 more miles to go and 17 days to do it!:)

There's still time...
If you are interested in pledging, leave a comment or email me at msjones07@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment