Sunday night I had a date.
Yep, that's right a date.
And it was with my Walter baby!
(Blaine was hunting with Daddy and Levi stayed with Mammaw and Pappaw for a little while)
Walter helped me get dressed.
He pick out my earrings and my shoes,
although I elected a different pair of shoes because
Walter wanted me to wear my house shoes:)
Walter also picked out a nice shirt to wear and was excited for me to fix his hair
with "Jelly" (hair gel)...:)
Walter and I went to "Taste of the Holidays" at Mt. Vernon.
We had fun looking at all the decorations and sampling all the food.
My favorite part(s) of the evening was chit chatting on the way there and at the table
and that fact that Walter wanted to hold my hand the entire time:)
We really enjoyed being together and just hanging out just the two of us:)
I sure do love my little man!!
So sweet! It is wonderful that you take time to spend with each one individually. They are all precious children! You and Scott are certainly blessed. I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAunt Linda