To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

8 months old 9 days ago


I mean how cute is this lil guy?

And he's about 100x sweeter:)

He sure knows how to steal his mommy's heart.

Walt (as of today at the doctor's office) weighs 21 lbs and 12 ounces.

He's wearing 12 month+ clothes and we couldn't be more happy about that

because he is wearing Blaine's clothes from last year!

Walt is now sitting up for really, really long periods of time by himself.

He loves to sit near Blaine--and play with big brother.

He also really loves making raspberries at us all the time.

Walt likes bath time and loves being held--especially by me (mommy) :)

He has started 'dancing' at times when I sing; his idea of dancing is bouncing up and down.

I can't believe how fast time has gone by.....

I can't believe our "lil" guy is 8 months old already!


No comments:

Post a Comment