To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank you Grandmother! You are a life saver.


Many thanks to my mother-in-law for all her help this past weekend.

She helped Scott and I out tremendously by keeping the boys most of the

day Friday while I had outpatient surgery; dont worry it's nothing major.

Also Ronny and Kay brought over pizza (yeah! One of mine and Blaine's favorites)

Friday night. And Kay spent majority of the day Saturday playing and helping with the boys.

She also drove the boys and myself to chuch on Sunday; Scott has to be there earlier.

I am so very blessed. Because of all the help, I was able to rest a lot and take it easy,

which made going back into the week a lot easier.

Thanks Kay! I appreciate it and know the boys had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment