To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stop, and smell the flowers.....and see the ducks....and SMILE

After telling Daddy bye as he went to work,
the boys and I enjoyed the gorgeous weather outside before bedtime.
We also enjoyed visiting with our neighbors from across the street and Mrs. Loretta.

Blaine enjoying the flowers.....

And taking the time to smell them.....

Thursday night after the boys went to bed, I had a phone date with Jordan.
I really enjoyed chatting it up and talking to her.
Reminded me of how thankful I am for great friends, near and far:)

Friday Walt, Blaine and I meet Patsy, Nolan and Mallory for a playdate.
After going to the playground/park, we were greeted by these friendly ducks on our walk back to the cars.
We were out of the bread that Ms. Patsy brought, but Nolan gave the ducks orange slices.....
I don't think they liked oranges too much;)
Brotherly love just makes my heart melt!
Blaine got a package in the mail....from Mammaw and Pappaw.....
He got 4 pair of long pj's....and Scott and I had a treat too....new BAMA cups.
I love this boy so much!
He is such a sweetie!.......he just smiles all the time now:)
He even makes working out fun.....we put him below the TV and
he just smiles at us the whole time....it's precious I tell ya.

2 comments:

  1. AW! I love picture updates and our phone dates!
    P.S. I'm mailing something for Walt today. It's about 3 weeks overdue and my kitchen counter is tired of looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete