
Welp, (as you can see) we bought a potty for Blaine Bear. Scott and I feel like we are constantly changing dirty diapers....probably because we are...ha! But that has NOTHING (and I'm being honest) to do with the fact that we decided to get Blaine a potty yesterday.....okay, maybe it does make us somewhat excited about the thought of only having one sweet baby in diapers instead of 2. But the real reason we decided to give this whole potty thing a try is because Blaine has been putting his hands in front of his diaper and saying 'tee-tee' sometimes after he has a wet/dirty diaper on. This was the potty Bear & mommy picked out yesterday.....And I must say that Bear was extremely excited about having the potty. He constantly kept turning around in the buggy, pointing to the potty and yelling "potty"!....and when he saw it this morning on the table (still in the box) he got excited & started saying "potty, potty"again. So I promised him I'd have his potty set up for him today when he got home from MDO..... let the adventure begin!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment