To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Walter Scott Jones

Born this, the 4th day of August 2010, Walt weighed 9 pounds even, was 21 inches long, and is a very healthy boy. Shannon is doing great and we are blessed. Thank you God for your provisions and hands of protection over today.

The happy family of FOUR.




9 comments:

  1. He is so precious and I am so happy for you guys. So so cute! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious! Congrats! Shannon I read your whole blog yesterday! It was a blessing I cried as I read several post! I am excited that I can now stay in touch! Your family is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's absolutely beautiful!! Love all of that dark hair! Can't wait to meet him in person! Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!! He is so adorable!! I think he looks like Blaine! Congrats on your wonderful family. love yall and cant wait to see all 4 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just missed each other at the hosptial!

    He is so precious.
    Congratuations.

    ReplyDelete