To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Til Death Due Us Part.....

No it's not our anniversary.....
It's not the anniversary of the date we met....
It's not even Valentine's Day....
But it is a very special day to me.....it's another day that I am blessed to be married to Michael Scott Jones!
I have to tell you that I truely think I'm the most blessed woman in the world.....
Scott, I love you so much!
No words can ever express just how much I love you!!!
Hope you (and everyone/anyone else who will look at this) enjoy the pictures of us from the past 6+ years.....(which are in no particular order)
I look forward to many, many, many more years.....








































































And Scott....one more thing....
I'd pick you.....if you were on the railroad track:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment