To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In the past week....

Oh man! I uploaded these pictures starting with most recent....oh well! I'm not going to re-post and start over.
Yesterday, Scott's cousin Brian and Aunt Pam stopped by for a short visit. They were
town for Brian's orientation.....Blaine loved having Brian read to him....
How cute....Dada and Blaine bear cuddling up...
Blaine also got a haircut this past week....he looks so grown now....
The picture below is before his haircut.
Blaine "popping" Daddy's back.....precious.

So I'll try to hit SOME of the highlights of this past week.....
Let's see how much this pregnant brain can recall.
We had dinner with the Toth's and Tracy last Monday night.....(Scott made chipotle chicken pasta....ummmm, ummmm good!)


Tuesday, I had a lunch date with my awesome hubby.....to Potato Shack....(we had a coupon:) )


Wednesday, Blaine and I had a lunch date with Parker and Mrs. Ashley at Cheddar's.....(no pictures...I couldn't get the boys to sit still long enough...ha!)
Parker and Blaine had a blast....they just couldn't stop laughing....it was too cute!

We ate at church Wednesday night with Grandaddy Jones.
I had my girls small group later that night.....so much fun!


On Thursday....
Blaine stayed with The Alexander's for an hour after Mother's Day Out while I went to the doctor. I guess no real change or news was good news.....still waiting....but everything looked good.
Erin came over Thursday night to hang out with Blaine and myself before Scott got off work.
(Scott's work schedule was changed)


Friday night, our family went to the Grubb's house for dinner and fun....thanks for having us
over Jenna and Kevin.


Saturday, Blaine and myself went to visit Gabi, Garrett, Greg and Dee's house, while Scott worked at (Great) Grandmother and Grandaddy's house. Blaine and Gabi had a blast! They played and played and played...without one squawk!
Saturday afternoon, Kayla came by for a few minutes. It was good to see her....we can't wait until she is back in CS for the fall.
Saturday night, Erin came over after Blaine went to bed....and Scott and I went on a date night to the movie. I had a whole night planned out......
But after the movie....we were both so tired....we went home. Yeah, I know we are getting old:)


And Sunday, other than going to church and the grocery store, the 3 of us just relaxed.


Other than that, Scott has been busy with work and working off duty jobs to make extra money. He finished building the shop and it looks awesome! And it's already in good use....full of stuff.


I have also been working; even though I really haven't worked too much, I've been working more hours than normal and it's been hard on me at times. And I feel huge...yeah, sorry no pictures!:)


And Blaine...
well, he's growing so fast!
Every single day I'm just amazed at the things he does.....
One thing is....HE'S WALKING EVERYWHERE....matter of fact, he's been walking, but since he has been taking steps for awhile now, I just didn't realize I'd never posted about his full out walking or anything (until now...thanks Ashley!:) )
He's talking a ton! I can't believe all the words he is saying....seriously my little guy has to have close to 30 words! (Okay, maybe not that many, but it is pretty close to 20 if not already there)
He understands so much of what we say....scary part is....he understands even when we wish he didn't....ha! Talk about accountability.
And he's gotten to where he wants to be Mr. Independent....I'll have to try to post pictures of his (extremely messy) eating with spoons and forks.
And I've realized lately just how much Blaine has grown...he doesn't look like a baby anymore...
he is a toddler....and looks like a big boy.....
I can't believe he's almost 15 months old!! So crazy!


And we are getting closer to meeting Baby brother.....we have 2 weeks and 1 day from today!:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you finally posted about Blaine walking! haha
    He can also say Parker- just so everyone knows! :)

    ReplyDelete