To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wednesday thru Friday

Wednesday, we had a lady name Stella (and her crew) come and clean our house. What a nice gift from Scott:). While they were cleaning, we wanted to get out of the house, (and I could've gone to work but wanted to be with my boys) so, Scott, myself and Blaine went to Bryan public library for their animal day.
They had horses, dogs, chickens etc.
Bryan PD even brought their K-9 dogs to show the kids some of the things these dogs can do....like jump 4 foot fences, locate something in a field via smell, and just be obedient to commands. After the animal day, we headed to Chick-fil-a to for a treat for lunch and then back to the casa. And it was so clean. I guess Blaine could tell I was excited because he kept saying "wow, wow, wow"!
That afternoon, I had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Dawson (my OB). He said everything looked great and that the office would be calling soon to schedule my Csection.
And he wasn't kidding...they called the next morning and by afternoon, we had set an official date for Baby Jones 2....which is August 4th. I had hoped it'd be August 9th so that Baby could share a birthday with Mammaw, but that didn't work out with my doctor's office...so August 4th it is. Our week has since been filled with various activities such as supper at church, MDO, playing outside, registering for Baby at Target, and a water playdate.
Here are a few playdate pictures (of Blaine and his friends) from Friday:
*Notice the Alabama hat that he wanted to wear...yes, he pointed at the hat on his shelf and said 'ha' and patted his head...which may have been due to the fact I was wearing a hat too.....but he did pretty good about keeping it on*






These next couple are from bathtime...check out the hairdos from Dada:)

1 comment: