Picture time during our stay in Austin.
This is Blaine with Kamryn.
How cute are they?
Playdate at our house this past Tuesday with Laura and Audrey....
Audrey is one day younger than Blaine....Laura and I were in the hosptial at the same time....
This was the only picture I managed to snap while Gabby was looking at the camera.
Unfortunetly not one picture I took of Blaine was of his face. He's quick....
Wednesday, Blaine and I went to the reading carnival at the library.
And they had a snake!!! (and yes, I let Blaine touch it)
I wish I had a picture of Blaine's face when we came home from the library carnival and Blaine saw Scott.....it was absolutely priceless!! I dont think Blaine has EVER smiled that big!!!
We are really looking forward to our trip to Rockin' C Ranch (just outside of Tyler) this weekend. This is the camp where Scott and I worked a couple of summers and where we meet!
Wednesday, Blaine and I went to the reading carnival at the library.
And they had a snake!!! (and yes, I let Blaine touch it)
We are really looking forward to our trip to Rockin' C Ranch (just outside of Tyler) this weekend. This is the camp where Scott and I worked a couple of summers and where we meet!
I've already picked up Granddaddy's truck and the RV we will be pulling/taking is being delivered this afternoon!! Whoohoo!
Tonight...I get to pack it up (possibly in the rain) while Scott is at work....boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment