I think he had fun;)....dont you?
So we left for Mississippi about 7 am Saturday morning and we made excellent timing! We made it all the way in just over 10 hours and that's including our 1 1/2 hour stop in Monroe for lunch plus two other short stops:) We were so glad to finally get here.....and be able to stretch and relax (outside of a car). Lucky for us, Mammaw had spaghetti made to fill our empty bellies. And Blaine had some play time before bed.
I thought this picture was so precious!
Blaine playing with his toys.....
And Blaine loves his new ride.
We had a wonderful Mother's day. Unfortunetly I was terrible and didn't get any pictures. We spent majority of the day with Gigi and family. Since there were 16 of us, Ryan's buffet was the most reasonable choice for lunch (thanks Uncle Peyton for the suggestion). After lunch, Scott, myself and Blaine went back to Mammaw and Pappaw's for Blaine to take a nap. Before he took a short 1 hour nap though, Pops had to get in a few minutes of playing time. After Blaine's nap, the three of us (well, four) loaded up and went to Aunt Jammie's new house. Blaine had a blast playing with Lindsey and Colby and I really enjoyed admiring their new house:). Later that afternoon, we went to Gigi's for a bit, where Blaine played and ate before returning to M & P's house for bath time and bed. It was good getting see a lot of family.....including Great Aunts and Great Uncles. Thanks for a great day!:)
I am not sure that Blaine has been feeling to well since we got to Mississippi..... It's not that he is doing bad or even running a temperature. But he has been whiny/clingy and has had the most terrible smelling spit up....which is totally weird (and I just thought those days were over for him). I think today has been better though....thank goodness because I want everyone to see and experience how happy our little man is:)
No comments:
Post a Comment