To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Riding our bikes to Magenta's house....We're riding our bikes to magenta's house.....

Can you believe I debated on whether to bath him or not?.....Look at those knees (and the feet were worse)!!

Seems like I've just been so tired the past few days.....maybe because Blaine is all over the place and I'm pregnant?...that'd make sense huh?.... Anyway I really did debate on giving him a bath last night, but the more I looked at his knees, the worse I felt about just using a wipey to "clean" him off....plus I knew today was church day:) So....


He DID get a bath!!! :)


Blaine may not be "riding his bike to Magenta's house" but he's loving the wagon rides in his new "Cadillac" wagon. This bad boy, which has a ton of features (canopy, converts into a bench, cooler--as seen on the back if you look closely, 6 cup holders etc..) was a birthday gift from Gigi, Great Mama Belle:)

A few times around the neighborhood though and mommy is worn slap out!....It's going to be a long summer:)



Daddy finally got him to look away from Blue's Clues and toward the camera. Blaine loves watching Blue's Clues. He also is pretty entertained by the bumbo....in and out he climbs...over and over again.

**and in case you were wondering.....the Riding our bikes to Magenta's house 'title' to this blog comes from a song that Scott and I often find ourselves singing that we hear religiously from Blue's Clues.



But don't worry we only let him watch a maximum of 5 hours of Blue's Clues a day....ha! Just kidding!!!



Blaine also had his 1 year check up Friday. Blaine is healthy!! He's 19lbs 2 oz (doesn't weight a lot) but is average height. And boy does he eat like a horse..... He is loving feeding himself!

More pictures soon.....

2 comments:

  1. That wagon is awesome! I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's telling his Bumbo "You can no longer hold me in place! Haha!"

    ReplyDelete