Blaine playing with his car that Granddaddy Jones brought back for him from Estonia. My smart boy (without me having to immitate) started making noises like a car while he pushed this bad boy....cute huh?
Quick photo Easter Sunday at church. There was no getting Blaine to look toard the camera (until it was put away of course).
Tasty dinner!.....chicken, peaches and peas.... (actually sounds gross and I can't believe I expect him to eat this!....at least at the same time)
The family at Tanglewood Splashpad. We figured since we were going to have Blaine's birthday party here, we should take him a time or two prior to the party to get use to playing in all the water. Of course, he didn't like it (at first), but after awhile he started laughing and reaching for the water as it would shoot up.
Blaine's first ride in his big boy carseat. He loves being able to see and not having to lean back. Erin, my mentee (I'd say more like a friend since she mentors me more than I ever imagined mentoring her...ha!) at her Aggie ring dunk. And this would be after she announced to all her friends and parents that I encouraged her to chug the champagne she was dunking it in......
I picked Blaine up from Mother's Day Out really early on his birthday and had planned on taking him on a picnic.....that was until he fell asleep on he way home to pack our lunches:)
The Birthday Boy playing with all his music/singing birthday cards.
Say Hi!
A few weeks ago at MOPS, we decorated cupcakes. I wasnn't interested until I figured out I could make a really cute cupcake.....it ended up being a surprise for Scott....he said it was yummy too!
Running errands with mommy makes me sleepy.....
Two of my favorite things...being outside and being with my daddy!
Eating frozen yogurt for the first time on his actual birthday.....yum yum!
One of my favorite pictures of the day......
Erin came!!!
Opening birthday presents after Blaine's birthday party.
I got a sandbox for my birthday.........
Did I mention that sand taste good?!?!
Bailey and Lexi enjoying being outside soaking up the shade:)
Shannon, Scott is sooo sweet to send you flowers. All the pictures were adorable.
ReplyDeleteKristine
Great pictures and I love the cakes!
ReplyDeleteShannon,
ReplyDeleteBlaine is so stinkin cute! I can tell he likes to eat "yellow" veggies. That nose is a great shade of yellow/orange. Evan's was that way for a while too. I can't believe Blaine is already one and that sweet little one will be here before long. I wish I could see you! I miss you so much! Please know I think of you often (like every day) and love you dearly!!!
i don't know how i missed this post but i'm glad i found it now! the pics are great and you look BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeletelove you!