HAPPY EASTER! I hope all that are reading this take time to reflect on the HUGE importance of what this season is about.....As I was spending time in the word this morning, I began thinking just how much I am blessed to be given an opportunity for eternal life through Jesus. I hope that in some way or another the Lord will speak into your life this weekend as well.
Here are some pictures of the past couple of weeks....Enjoy!
Just a cute story from yesterday... First Blaine got a music card for Easter from his Gigi (my mom). After I read the card to Blaine and let it play, I put it on the table while Blaine was having breakfast. Before to long, Blaine began to grunt and point (as he started to do alot when he wants something) to the card. As I looked toward him, he immediately began to sign "please". It was adorable because he was asking for the card and using his manner by saying 'please'. After breakfast, Blaine had loads of fun opening (and dancing as the card was playing music) and closing the card......it was hilarious. Also yesterday morning as I was standing in the closet trying to pick out something for Blaine to wear, he began grunting and pointing toward a wooden car Granddaddy (Scott's dad) had brought back from Estonia this past year. When I gave Blaine the car and put him down, he began pushing the car and making noises. I'd never seen him do anything like that; It was precious!....
Our little man is just growing up so fast that it's unbelievable! I can't believe he will be a year old later this month.....where has time gone? Yesterday as Blaine and I were playing on the floor (and he was giving me LOTS of wet, slobber kisses) it hit me, as I am sure it will from time to time, just how much my little sweet angel has grown. I realized that one day Blaine will be too big to play on the floor with mom and that it will be 'uncool' to give me kisses. And last night as he laid his head on my shoulder for over 5 minutes, I really occurred to me to soak up these times.....because just as this past year has flown by, so will the next 17.
Just read all about Blaine. He is so precious, the pics are adorable. Can't wait to see him again. Happy Birthday to my very first great grandson. God has truly blessed me to have such a precious family. Love to all, MawMaw Belle
ReplyDelete