
I love watching the Crimson Tide....this time I watched them roll over Florida gators:) And this was before the power went out and daddy had to take me and mommy to the church, so we could watch the rest of the game. Roll Tide Roll!!

Daddy, grandaddy Jones and me waiting to get tubes in my ears. Boy was I a good boy, especially considering mommy didn't feed me any breakfast.

I was so tired, but grandaddy kept me (and mommy) laughing with my monk-monk and his now famous monkey voice(s). I really was laughing more at how hard mommy was cracking up.

Geez, I love to roll the ball.

I got to open an early Christmas gift from Gigi. Thanks Gigi for the bow and paper; it was pretty fun to play with. Oh and thanks for the reindeer pj's too!

I feel like Ralphie did when he had to try on the bunny suit, except my reindeer pj's are cute!

It's my good side;)....

I think reindeer butt is my color. Whatcha think?

Snuggle time with my monk-monk.

Short stuff....
Man, I'm cute!

Mommy with Beth and Juli at La Bodega.
Beth and Juli are both moving this next week, and mommy is so sad. Both Beth and Juli were two of mommy's first friends she made here in Bryan.
Blaine continues to be your mini-twin! So cute! I kid your dad often that Blaine's girlfriend will be here soon - so he'd better get ready! :) Love and miss ya!
ReplyDelete