To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blaine's getting tubes in his ears....yeah! :) and boo! :(

Blaine has been battling the same ear infection for 7-8 weeks (it's been so long, I can't even remember). He is currently on day 9 of his 3rd antibotic. We saw an ENT this morning and he suggested Blaine get tubes in his ears, which is what we were hoping. So, Blaine will be going in Thursday (in two days) at 6ish AM to have tubes put in his ears. This is a yeah situation because the sweet little angel has not been feeling well and hopefully this will help out a lot...... it's a boo situation because well he's 8 months and already having to go under anesthesia and have surgery (granted, tons of kids have it and it's minor). So, just wanted to inform everyone. Your prayers for the little guy would be appreciated.

On a lighter note........
ROLL TIDE ROLL! SEC CHAMPS!!!! Sorry Longhorns, but you dont have a chance:).....the Tide's rolling in..... it should be fun the next few weeks hearing all these t-shirt Texas fans (that's what Scott and I call the folks who pull for Texas but have no connection otherwise) talk trash......

I'll try to post Thursday after surgery to update everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Pooooooor Blaine :(
    I'm really sad right now for him :(
    Come visit your Aunt Jo and she'll make it ALL better :)

    ReplyDelete