Tiny fingers, tiny toes, tiny ears and tiny nose.....for some reason this is what I've kept saying to myself the past few days as I've been holding Blaine. I'm not sure if this is already a saying, but I'd like to take credit for the rhyme. Just seems so amazing how tiny his features are..... And a feature that I've never thought about was brought to my attention today by my friend Jill....earlobes....I'd never thought about it, but she and her husband also looked at their four kids' earlobes to see whose earlobes their kiddos had.....to Jill's surprise, none of them had her earlobes. I'm not quite sure exactly what she means, but she described having earlobes as the "hangy down" part..... After much discussion and disagreeing Scott and I still can't decide who has the "hangy down thing" and who doesn't....so therefore we can't contribute Blaine's earlobes to either mommy or daddy.
Today we picked up the proofs from the photographer.....and wow the pictures are so good!! Blaine man is so handsome.....of course we aren't bias at all;) The website to view the pictures is www.specialphoto.com/jones. The pictures should be posted sometime tomorrow. They were suppose to be posted today, but weren't because Specialties needed their money first. Happy viewing!
So yesterday was my birthday. (Dont worry if you forgot....I'd love to have "forgotten" I am older, but everyone kept calling and reminding me;) ) To celebrate my birthday Scott had his mom come and keep Blaine for a couple of hours, while we went to dinner at Cheddar's (one of my favorite places to eat). I know, I have a great hubby.....and thing is...it's ALL the time!:) Anyway, Scott and I are sitting at this table and this crow comes out of nowhere and lands on the table next to us, grabs a sweet and low packet from the holder and slings it to the ground. The crow then follows the packet to the ground, begins pecking the packet and then sticks his beak in the packet and eats the sweet and low!!! It was pretty hilarious to watch.
Blaine slept 5 hours straight this morning...from 4am to 9am. It was pretty nice...only thing that'd made it better was him sleeping that long during the night....say from like 12 to 4 am. But I dont get to pick that unfortunetly.
Well, I know there were more happenings that have happened, but right now all I can think about is my sleep....and how I'm loosing valuable time that I could be sleeping.....Gigi, can you believe I just said that? Yep, the child who woke up before 6 every saturday and was beating on all the neighbors doors by 8 (only because I had to watch "Little House on the Prairie" prior to going outside...and 8 is when it ended)......the child who never wanted to nap.....oh gosh, I hope its not true that your child is also twice as worse as you were....if so I'm in for some sleepless times.....let the baggy eyes begin.
So this sleepy mommy is off to bed....but not without a reminder that you were going to go check out your earlobes to see if you had the "hangy down thing".........:)
No comments:
Post a Comment