To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Saturday, October 11, 2025

It’s been awhile.

It’s been quite awhile since “my blogging days”, but I have pulled up this blog many times, because I love looking back on our sweet memories from long ago. I have often thought about ditching social media completely and coming back to posting our family updates here instead. I think I just may….. 

I wish I had kept up with all of our doings throughout the years, but there’s no better time to start again than today. 

Mrs. Karla came to the boys’ XC races in Bellville this morning! 
Walt digging in this morning during his race. 
Blaine was able to support his buddy, Tal this week at his XC district meet. 
Levi & his bestie after their CAP promotion earlier this week. 
Love our CAP Cadet Airman! 
Levi decided to join Civil Air Patrol this semester, and he LOVES it! He had his first promotion Tuesday night & Scott pinned him. 
Last Sunday, we joined the Elys at their church (after attending our church) for Duncan’s baptism. I couldn’t resist getting a picture of all the boys.  

Levi and Duncan just before Duncan’s baptism
Scott is the Srgt. over the training and recruiting department. Last Friday night, class 08 graduated from the Bryan Police Academy. 

Blaine and Walt joined some church friends at their Homecoming dance a couple of weekends ago. 
Aren’t they handsome? 
Love my boys and love our Saturday mornings at XC meets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment