To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Saturday, June 15, 2019

This sweet JOURNEY and my tendency

I have wanted to continue this blog for a long time now....and I had great plans to do just that.  I have thought about it. Started to try to post several times. But the task seemed overwhelming because I let it go for SO. MUCH. TIME. I know my tendency. My tendency to want to start where I left off.  To go back and post everything I missed. The birthdays. The fun family memories. The boys growing up right before our eyes. The "re-births" of Blaine and Walt. The vacations. The silly sayings. Oh man, it's just so much that has been missed.
AND....
I can't go back and "catch" this blog up.  I can, however, realize that God has blessed our family so much over the past few years. We have grown so much. TOGETHER. And we have all those moments forever in our memories. They may not be here on this blog, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. It doesn't mean we didn't soak them all in. It just means we lived in those moments. Those moments will forever be our moments to cherish regardless who knows about them or not.
SO....
I'm letting go of my desire to go back and post every detail since our last "posting season". Instead, I am choosing to see the lack of blog posts as blessings we can keep as our precious memories, our family's story the past few years that we hold in our hearts.
BUT...
I intend to get this back up and rolling.....
And I am excited. Excited to document this crazy, wild, beautiful life we are living. I love our family's sweet JOURNEY....


No comments:

Post a Comment