Oh Levi Lester! Where has time gone??? 4 years old already!!! My baby is already 4!!??....I remember the sweet day you were born like it was yesterday. I wish that I could slow time but you keep telling me you have to get "bigga" (bigger). We love you so much!! You are definitely "Mr. Independent", as you want to do what you want to do. And I love your sweet little eye squint, fake smile and little head tilt that you flash to try to get your way. You are so funny too. You keep us on our toes, that's for sure. We never know what you are going to say..... and you've caught us off guard a few times with your comments. You bring so much laughter and fun to our home! I love when you want to hold my hand "that is not bumpy" (the hand on the side I am not carrying my purse on). I love that you are so tough and independent, yet, want your mommy to cuddle and comfort you still. I love your little voice....that sweet space between your teeth....that freckled nose....your desire to be stronger than Hulk or any superhero and your excitement for things (mainly Legos and jumping in the pool). Probably one of our favorite things right now is listening to you talk----you sound like you are from Chicago....we have you repeat things over and over and you are such a great sport to do it for us. Levi, we hope this year is the best yet little buddy. Even though you said you can't stay little but have to get bigger, you will always be our little baby boy. We love you 876943 billion trillion so's...... Big squeezes, Mommy
To our friends and family....
We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!
Sunday, August 7, 2016
Our baby turns 4!
Oh Levi Lester! Where has time gone??? 4 years old already!!! My baby is already 4!!??....I remember the sweet day you were born like it was yesterday. I wish that I could slow time but you keep telling me you have to get "bigga" (bigger). We love you so much!! You are definitely "Mr. Independent", as you want to do what you want to do. And I love your sweet little eye squint, fake smile and little head tilt that you flash to try to get your way. You are so funny too. You keep us on our toes, that's for sure. We never know what you are going to say..... and you've caught us off guard a few times with your comments. You bring so much laughter and fun to our home! I love when you want to hold my hand "that is not bumpy" (the hand on the side I am not carrying my purse on). I love that you are so tough and independent, yet, want your mommy to cuddle and comfort you still. I love your little voice....that sweet space between your teeth....that freckled nose....your desire to be stronger than Hulk or any superhero and your excitement for things (mainly Legos and jumping in the pool). Probably one of our favorite things right now is listening to you talk----you sound like you are from Chicago....we have you repeat things over and over and you are such a great sport to do it for us. Levi, we hope this year is the best yet little buddy. Even though you said you can't stay little but have to get bigger, you will always be our little baby boy. We love you 876943 billion trillion so's...... Big squeezes, Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment