To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

We celebrated 8 years.....

This year Scott and I celebrated 8 years of marriage!!
I am so grateful for Scott! 
He is an amazing selfless husband that loves and cares for me in all he does. 

Although we didn't get a picture (I could just kick myself for that one), we did get a date night a few nights after our anniversary.....and I soaked up every minute of it.
But this little photo book was such a surprise and probably one of the best gifts I've gotten!
Without my knowing (and that says a lot because I'm usually pretty nosey), Scott got all the pictures of just the two of us he could find from the time we met until now and made a photo book for me!!
I LOVE IT! But not half as much as I LOVE HIM! I'm so thankful and still so in love!:)

Here's to many more....

No comments:

Post a Comment