To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Picture dump from the past 2 months....

 Sweet brothers:)
 Levi likes playing 'peek-a-boo'
 Why not? It's so good, I think I'll lick the plate
 And Levi liked it so much, he was eating the boys crumbs off the floor!:)
Levi loves his daddy
Swimming fun with Ross and Reid

Walter was braving the waterslide:)
He kept saying he didn't like it and didn't want to do it again, 
but as soon as he hit the water, he'd paddle over to the ladder and 
want to go again;)
Practicing standing
We made a trip to Texas in August and one of the older boys favorite things was making
a bowl with Great Aunt Rachel
Building things together
I turned around to see the boys holding hands....talk about melt my heart
 Lots of lego fun
Dirty legs means lots of fun!!
So Scott got a call from MDO end of last month (because I didn't hear my phone to answer it)...
they wanted to let us know that Walt had put a rock in his ear and it would not come out.
After a trip to Tupelo to see the ENT, this bad boy was out....
we were surprised at how big the rock was.
Just scooting around following mommy.
Scott and I went to Anthony's with friends for Rachel and Amy's birthday celebration.
We had a great time!

Let's build at Lowe's was lots of fun for everyone!


The boys also wanted to make Gigi a birthday cake for her birthday.
So we did and Gigi and Mr. Mark came over on her birthday for dinner and birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment