Levi, you are hands down the cutest 6 month old that I know!!
You are mostly still so laid back and patient.
You love to be held. You love to watch your brothers play.
You love when they talk to you and 'play' with you; you are trying to talk back to them!!
And you LOVE me (your momma).... I try and soak up
all your loving because I know you won't want or need me forever. :)
You are such a good sleeper. Although you don't sleep too much during the day (and when you do
it's sparatic), you sleep anywhere from 8-12 hours at night!!
You love your pacifier and to suck your thumb too! (I know it's not a great habit--and I'll
have to break you and Walt of it later, but it's so darn cute!)
You are still mostly nursing and taking some bottles (with formula).
(Very long story, but the short of it was that the doctor was nervous because you weren't
gaining weight; after a lot of worry, bloodwork and consulting our old pediatrician office,
you are healthy and thriving; looking at things on this side of it, I'm not sure why I was worried to begin with....I mean look at those chunky legs!!)
You (unofficially) weigh 18 lbs.
You are eating baby food now (carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, green beans, sweet peas,
squash, alvacado, rice cereal, oatmeal cereal) and you seem to really like it!
You still hate tummy time, but you are rolling like a champ now.
You can sit with some assistance.
You are also reaching, holding and slapping at toys:)
Your favorite toys is a ball spin toy. You love to slap the button (or at least try to) on top
and watch the balls inside go around and around and around.
You already love to be read to and will sit still in my lap while I read (longer) books to your brothers.
It is too much fun watching you grow and develop!
I am so glad that I am your mom and I have been given the opportunity to
have you with me each and every day!
Levi,
Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!
Happy 6th mirthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment