To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jonesisms


Blaineisms

On 12/16/12, I walked into Blaine and Walt's room to see their Jessie doll (from Toy Story) covered up with her head resting on Blaine's pillow.....here's how the conversation went....
         Blaine--"Jessie is taking a nap"
             Me--"Oh ok"
         Blaine--"I just fed Jessie because she was hungry"
             Me--"Oh yeh, what'd you fed he?"
         Blaine--"just milk"
             Me--"Oh yeah, well how'd you do that?
         Blaine--"I fed her on my boobie" (while pointing to his chest and nipple)
    -----Guess he has been observant when Levi nurses----


"That is beguisting"


About seeing Santa....."When I see him, I'm gonna give him a big ole hug, and I'll be so glad to see him"


"Can you open this? Cause I need some hanitizer" (aka: hand sanitizer)

"Daddy, hey, hey, Daddy, when we wake up in the morning let's play rascal again on my bed" (The boys love wrestling with Scott:) )


Recent conversation in the car.....
Blaine--"Levi is growing up to have teeth"
Me-"No he doesn't have teeth yet"
Blaine--"Yes he does; I feel it"    **Apparently Blaine's hands were in Levi's mouth



My friend Rose and her husband came over to visit right after the new year. The boys really enjoyed their visit.  The next day Blaine asked me "Mommy, are Mr. Chris and that flower coming back over?"


Blaine--"Walter, Walter....Levi said his first word. He said 'Andy' and 'Isabella'."  (Can you tell who are some of Blaine's friends?:) )



Walterisms

"You saw that mommy?!?!"  I love when he says this because he gets so excited and wants to make sure I see whatever it is that is making him excited



"I knee you mommy" (translation: I need you mommy)



"Don't weave mommy. I cared"
"Walt, what are you scared of?"
"Dos bad guys"



Blaine--"Walt you can't take your monkey in church"
Walter--"I have to"


"I dun know"


"We gone crash him up"
(He was referring to having his toys cars crash and wreck)

"No mommy kiss me wight hewe" (his favorite spot for me to kiss him now days is between his top lip and his nose; and he loves to get about 20 kisses from me before he's good to get his bed and cover up for the night)



Blaine--"When I get big, I will get bigger and bigger like Dada" (as he is now standing in the kitchen chair with his arms stretched up to show me and Walter just how tall he was going to grow)
Walter--(as he is now standing in his chair with his arms straight up in the air) "I bigger"



****And although Levi is (obviously) is not talking, he has recently learned to roll over! For the past 2 mornings when I go to get him from bed, he has been on his belly.  He also rolls occassionally on his play mat.****




No comments:

Post a Comment