To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Photo dump....camping, family, friends, fun...

Here are some pictures that I think never got posted over the past few months....

 Walt giving Daddy a get well soon card he made...
 Snoozing on...

 Fun at the firehouse for Andy's birthday...
 Blaine being sweet to Rayleigh
 Bday party fun with friends at Andy's bday
 Sweet brothers....
 During our shopping trip to Bham a couple of weeks ago, Levi and I got to see Kristy 
(my college roommate) for a few minutes:)
 Blaine loves to hold Levi
 Books with Gigi
 Double date night with the Kirstetters
Roast and Boast back in August
Pf Changs for supper on one of our trips to Jackson for Dad's leg
Rachel and I....last spring when I was REALLY pregnant..
Ice cream with Grandmother at Spoons during a trip to TX last spring.
Blaine with 'Retta last spring....
Camping in Alabama last summer...
Blaine and Pops...
On a camping trip we took with Pops and Grammy...
Baby loving....
Pappaw with Levi...
Swimming time this past summer
Meeting Great-Great Uncle Dillard and Aunt Kay
Last mile of Running for a Reason in November
Enjoying Cheerios and each others company for breakfast
Fun times with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment