To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Who am I?

So many people keep telling me that Levi looks like Walter.
So many people keep telling me that Levi looks like Blaine.
Some people tell me that Walt and Blaine look alike.
Some say they look nothing alike.
And we won't even begin to talk about if they look like me or Scott....
because we get so many opinions on that too....

But I thought it'd be fun to see if anyone had any guessing as to who these sweet ones are.....
Come on, please comment! It'll be fun for us to see and I know Blaine and Walt will love it!!

Let's start with at birth:)

#1


 #2


 #3

And at about 2-2 1/2 months old.....
#4

#5

 #6

12 comments:

  1. 1. Blaine
    2. Walt
    3. Levi
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine

    :) hope i win

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer won't let me comment so I hope this doesn't show up several times. Here's my guess...
    1. Walt
    2. Blaine
    3. Levi
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine
    They are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my guesses:
    1. Levi
    2. Blaine
    3. Walt
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine

    I admire you with 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am posting under anonymous, because I don't have an account to comment...Anyways, here are my votes:
    1. Walt
    2. Blaine
    3. Levi
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine

    What do I get if I win?!?!? I thought it would be easier to tell, but it's much harder than I expected.

    Love you!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Levi
    2. Walt
    3. Levi
    4. Walt
    5. Levi
    6. Blaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Walt
    2. Levi
    3. Blaine
    4. Walt
    5. Levi
    6. Blaine

    Do I win anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Levi
    2. Blaine
    3. Walt
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine

    If I don't get this right!.....
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Walt
    2. Blaine
    3. Levi
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine
    Miss you! Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Blaine
    2. Walt
    3. Levi
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine

    easy:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm sure I'm wrong about the first 3, but here goes.
    1. Levi
    2. Walt
    3. Blaine
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. Walt
    2. Blaine
    3. Levi
    4. Levi
    5. Walt
    6. Blaine
    **This is Aunt Linda.

    ReplyDelete