To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bama football game:)

Last Saturday I was able to meet my freshman roommate from college, Heather
at the BAMA vs Ole Miss game thanks to my Pappaw (for getting us tickets) and my
AWESOME hubby (for keeping all 3 boys so I could go)!

Since the game was a late one (8:15), I rode over with Mammaw and Pappaw.
Prior to meeting up with Heather, we tailgated in the parking garage.
It was nice to be able to spend some time by myself with my grandparents:)


Heather and I also had a great time & especially since Bama won:)
It was nice to be able to chat and cheer on our team together.
We also had a good time people watching.

I am so thankful for Heather and good girl times:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!! I had a great time too! I am SO coming to see Levi. It is a shame that he is 2 months old and I have not kissed him yet!!!!! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete