To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Congrats to my brothers, Peyton and Davis!!

Well, Peyton (my little--or not so little brother) is a Senior.
He played baseball all 4 years in high school.
End of April, before one of their games, they had Senior night & I was so glad 
to be a part of that with Peyton!

May was a busy month for graduations celebrations for our family. 
My little (not so little....but oldest of my two younger brothers) Davis 
graduated from ICC on May 12, 2012. 
I was also glad we were able to be a part of his ceremony....
Walt enjoyed sitting with Mom and Gigi:)

 Blaine enjoyed sitting with Daddy.

 The family at the graduation...
 Congrats Davis! We are so proud!
 Next stop..... The University of Alabama!!!
(which I am super excited that Davis will be going to my Alma mater!)

Peyton graduated from New Hope High School on May 20,2012
and we are so proud!!

 Mom and her (grown...kinda) children:)
 The Jones family with the graduate!
 Blaine and Walt love their Uncle P!
Congrats brother! I am one proud sister!
Peyton will start college at EMCC in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment