I wish I was a great writer.... one who grabbed the attention of the readers and pulled them in emotionally and mentally, but I am not. I am not good at expressing things on my heart and mind.....
But I want to ask for prayers for a few things.....
1. Check out this blog and follow our friends story..... anothertexasfamily.com .....it's an amazing story and I love reading their blog:) Oh how I wish my life was more reflective of Christ....
2. Please keep the King family in your prayers. Art King, a great friend and mentor to Scott and myself passed away on Sunday night. Our hearts have been heavy and burdened but at the same time we know Art is having a party with Jesus in heaven. Please pray for Lylabeth, his wife, and the family and friends of Art. Scott and I truly are sad by this news....Art and Lylabeth were Sunday school teachers and very dear friends that we confided a lot of things in.....
3. Yesterday, my mom came over with some news. My Mama Belle likely has cancer. There are still a lot of unanswered pieces to this puzzle, but the doctor is very positive they have found intestinal cancer. Please pray for my Mama Belle and my family as they make decisions (quickly) about physicians, surgeries etc. for my Mama Belle.
And hopefully, I will catch up blogging sometime soon.......
No comments:
Post a Comment