To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Can I just say that my husband is the absolute greatest!! My 30th birthday was this year....tear...and to be honest, I was having a hard time coming to grips with turning 30. BUT Scott made it so special....even though we had been gone to TX the weekend and earlier in the week before my bday, he got a surprise party together for me! He lined up the sitter (sorta....I had asked someone because I had no idea Scott's plans and was determined we were at least going to dinner....he already had someone lined up for the party...ha!) and called a few of my friends. He told me we were going to dinner but when we got in the car, we headed away from all the restaurants. We ended up at my grandparents pool house, where he had already decorated and had all the stuff waiting to grill out burgers and hot dogs with friends; my friends were already there. It was a great surprise!! (And sadly I did not get pictures at the party....) We all had fun talking and playing games though.
If I had thought too much about the days events I probably would have figured it out, but I was determined to not get my hopes set on anything, but also not expect nothing.....:) I did also get to see my dad and grandparents prior to lunch with my mom at The Back Door.  It was a great bday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment