To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh my heart breaks.....

Scott and I have some friends (Tiffany and Justin) from Bryan that we made a few years ago that are in the process of adopting....I have been following their story and you can too....

As I do time to time, I was reading their blog and came across this link on her page....and it just broke my heart....I mean sent me to tears....to see these sweet faces....

And so I decided it was time to not just read about these and other precious children but to spread awareness and gather up more prayer warriors.....

My heart is just so broken....for these children who need and long for someone to love, hold and adore them. I think of my two boys who are tucked in their beds and wonder if I loved on them enough today. It makes me want to squeeze them and kiss them over and over.... but no matter how much I squeeze them, hold and kiss them, it won't make a difference in the life of an orphan.... I will cherish and adore what I have been given, but I also could not let today pass without sharing about these babies and children.....

I'll leave you with this quote...
“Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.” Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment