I think it's fair to say this little guy is officially potty-trained!!
(and has been for about a month....I just realized I have not posted anything)
I can't believe it! He is growing up so fast right before us!
During the day (aside from nap time) Blaine wears his big boy undies:)
He occasionally has accidents, but I no longer worry about having him wear a pull
up when we run errands or are busy with other things.
Blaine is also becoming pretty independent with dressing himself.
He loves to do things, and by "things" I mean all kinds of things, himself.....Mr. Independent.
I honestly can not believe our little guy will be 3 in about 2 months....
Sometimes, I can't believe he will be 3 soon and then other times, I can't believe he's only 2.
Blaine amazes me with just how brilliant he is. And I am serious....
Someone is always commenting on his verbal skills and how he converses so well.
He also just has so much knowledge about things....(he gets that from his daddy;))
Blaine also LOVES to read books, play with cars
and watch movies (we have to limit the movie time).
And boy is Blaine hilarious!!
He says some of the funniest things....He for sure keeps us laughing.
Side story....
I have been trying to be intentional about soaking up things about both boys....
so during Walt's morning nap, I have been cuddling a lot with Blaine and noticing
details about him.... his little hands, his hairy feet:), you know things that are ever changing, etc.
Well just like all good mom's (I suppose;) ) do, I was also checking behind his ears....(ha!)
and it seemed a bit dirty to me, so I started rubbing behind his ear.
Blaine said "Momma, stop! Don't rub my ear off".
I just died laughing!
My family laughs about how much he just talks.
And it's true....and I love it! (of course, I should because he takes after me)....
Love my Blaine Bear!!
No comments:
Post a Comment