To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We are excited to announce....

WE WILL BE WELCOMING BABY JONES #3
in AUGUST!!

We found out mid December that I am pregnant with our 3rd baby!
We are very excited (and a bit nervous about having 3 littles so close).

When we told Blaine and Walter that we would have a new baby around Walt's bday,
Blaine informed us, "I want a baby sister" :)
I told him he would have to talk to God about that one &
he immediately said "God, I want a sister."
But don't worry, I don't think he'll be upset if it's a boy; he's told me several
times he wanted another brother. I think he's just excited.

Maybe this pregnancy, I'll do better about getting pictures along the way....
(so with that being said...now you know why I'm in my PJ's:) )
9 wks
(wow, I already have a belly)
(10 weeks)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so excited for you! How close does that put them....I'm having trouble remembering birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaine will be 3 (in April), Walt will be 2 (in August, hopefully right before baby comes) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will manage just fine. It will not be without struggles, but God will give you all that you need to mother in a way that is pleasing to Him. The spacing between yours is very similar to the spacing between my first three! It is a lot of fun (and work)!

    ReplyDelete